How do you remove a girl in SketchUp?
window>components>drop down arrow>people . SketchUp should have an option to nuke their vanity figure. If you delete the figure from the model space and then go to Model Info>Statistics, you can purge unused which will get rid of the component AND the materials.6 jan. 2015
How do I get my man back in SketchUp?
How do you delete something in SketchUp?
To remove a single face, context-click the face and select Erase from the menu that appears. Delete selected geometry. To delete several edges and faces at once, use the Select tool to select all the geometry you want to erase, as shown in the following figure. Then context-click your selection and choose Erase.
What is Helen in SketchUp?
Helen is a Business Operations Manager with SketchUp and has been with the company since 2003. When she’s not planning or troubleshooting business operations at SketchUp, Helen enjoys sewing, gardening and traveling with her husband.6 mar. 2019
How do I delete old SketchUp files?
(If you have more than one instance of SketchUp open, make sure you quit all instances of SketchUp.) Click the Start (Windows logo) menu > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > SketchUp #. To uninstall SketchUp, select Uninstall. When asked if you’d like to remove SketchUp, click Yes.
How do I use SketchUp?
Who is the person in SketchUp?
In SketchUp 2015, our default scale figure isn’t one of our great colleagues, but one of our great friends: Steve Oles. If you’ve come to a 3D Basecamp, you may have met Steve or even sat in on one of his unconference sessions about hybrid drawing for architectural illustration.11 nov. 2014
How do I change my default in SketchUp?
There is no option to change the person as such. You can replace or delete the component with any other from the 3D warehouse, or with one you have created yourself, but there is no ‘option’ to change the default figure.
How do you find people in SketchUp?
How do I remove unwanted lines in SketchUp?
How do you remove lines in SketchUp? If you select the Eraser tool from any of the toolbars, you can click an edge to erase it and any faces it bounds. Click and drag over multiple lines with the Eraser tool. The lines that you will erase when you release the mouse button are highlighted in blue.
How do I delete area in SketchUp?
How do you delete edges in SketchUp?
1. Select the Eraser tool ( ) or press the E key.
2. Tap the Ctrl key (Microsoft Windows) or the Option key (macOS) to toggle Smooth Edges and then “erase” these lines the same way you would to delete them.
How do you move people in SketchUp?
1. With the Select ( ) tool, select the item (or items) you want to move.
2. Select the Move tool ( ) or press the M key.
3. Click the item you want to move.
4. Move your mouse to move your selection.
5. Click the destination point to finish the move.
How do I add components to SketchUp?
1. Open the model into which you want to import a SketchUp file.
2. Select File > Import.
3. In the Open dialog box that appears, navigate to the SketchUp file.
4. Select the SketchUp file, and click Open.
5. Click in the drawing area to place the component in your model.